Creative - SF Bay Area / Hollywood, CA
August 2021 - Present
Currently leading creative content for Harmony, one of the world's top blockchain companies.
Creative Content Manager - North Hollywood, CA
September 2019 to August 2021
Leads a team of editors and videographers to execute social media strategies for high tech and tourism clients. Creates data driven campaigns focused on growth and engagement. Oversee's the entire process, leading the team from concept to production to post production to final delivery.
- Clients included HyperloopTT showcasing advancements on Elon Musk's Hyperloop transportation concept, Palm Springs, Exploding Kittens, iKrusher, Karuna, Desert Diamond Casino, Benessair Health, The Sleep Doctor, and Luma Forge
- Showcased the feasibility of Hyperloop (Elon Musk's Hyperloop transportation concept) in the Great Lakes Region with HyperloopTT's feasibility press run.
- Produced prime time network television commercials for Palm Springs' Tourism Board
- Produced commercials for Exploding Kittens' Amazon and Target visibility campaigns
Freelance Director / Producer / Editor / Colorist
Creative Director - Los Angeles, CA
September 2012 to Present
Employs talents, creative vision, innovation, technical expertise, and editorial judgment to execute projects on behalf of Fortune 500 clients, major television and cable networks. Manages projects from ideation and planning through to post-production overseeing all technical aspects of shooting, editing and sound design. Employs subject matter expertise and the use of Pro Tools editorial tools to produce compelling video content for digital and social media channels. Collaborates with Producers, Associate Producers, and technical staff to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
- Contributed video footage to Nike's Emmy Award-Winning “Dream Crazy” commercial featuring Colin Kaepernick.
- Designed content which has appeared on major networks such as ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX and cable channels HLN, CNN, and Worldstar.
- Partnered with Charlie Rocket to produce the viral video “My Story Isn’t Over Yet”, the Charlie Rocket Commercial which went viral (1.2 million views) and secured a Nike endorsement deal.
- Produced, engineered, and mixed the “Charlie Rocket Show” which debuted #2 on iTunes Podcast Charts.
- Produced, Engineered, Composed, Mixed, and Mastered Nike Run Club iPhone App "Run With Charlie Rocket"
- Produced, engineered, composed music, and mixed "LA Freeway" the song used for Charlie Rocket’s Nike web-series commercial made in collaboration with "FKi 1st" (the producer for Post Malone, Iggy Azalea, 2 Chainz).
- Created music videos featuring national recording artists The Holdup and Tru Heru
- Edited and colored a line of ads for Bosch Appliances featuring Emmy award winner “Naturally, Danny Seo.”
- Runner Up for Best Movie Trailer as a participant in the Filmsupply Editing Challenge.
Brand Manager / Producer / Audio Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
September 2009 to Present
Applies engineering expertise in the production, editing, and mixing of music and video for the band Beta State. Composes compelling content for audio aligned with digital listening trends. Collaborates in the creative process to create videos and images for brand and market productions.
- Opened for Linkin Park and Green Day at major venues the Shoreline Amphitheater and Oracle Arena.
- Self-produced and engineered “Stars” achieving recognition as the runner-up in the John Lennon Songwriting Competition.
- Co-wrote and engineered “Change” with Linkin Park which was released on Linkin Park’s LPUXIII record.
- Created national college radio campaigns that netted a College Music Journal CMJ charting of #12 most added in college radio
- “Stars” Runner up in the John Lennon Songwriting Competition
- Opened for Linkin Park / Green Day / Twenty One Pilots
Vans Warped Tour
Event Production Manager - Tour Across America
Directed the daily setup, placement, and teardowns of sponsor materials and equipment for the largest traveling and longest-running touring music festival in North America.
Drummer - Campbell, CA
Mar 2003- Jan 2008
Managed all aspects of production from pre-production planning to post-production mixing and editing. Recognized as a major label career Musician/Drummer/Audio Engineer/Producer receiving a two-album contract with Windup Records (the largest independent label at this time). Produced and engineered music for MTV, Fuse, and Much Music. Conceived and wrote award-winning musical content, oversaw technical production, and edited sound for an array of first-tier features.
- Recipient of an RIAA Certified Gold Record (500,000 plus units sold) for excellence in audio engineering, content, and production with songs featured on Electronic Arts Madden NFL 2005, Marvel’s the Punisher soundtrack and the lead single for the Elektra soundtrack.
- Wrote, recorded, and engineered two albums released by Windup Records.
- Talent and advisor for music videos employing production teams on-site in Romania and Sweden.
- Executed ten national tours playing at venues varying from 1000 to more than 15000 attendees.
- Co-engineered and recorded with multiplatinum producer Sam Williams to record “Strata Presents: The End of The World” produced at Sawmills Studios in England.
- Theme song for A&E’s Intervention
For all my audio and video related work experience, please check out the "Portfolio" section of this website.